Saturday, February 28, 2009

8 is great

With a lack of much else to post, I've decided to do this 8 thing. :) First, I just remembered something funny that happened the other day. We were sitting at dinner and talking about wealth. Can't remember who, but someone said something to Marshall that $5 would make him rich. He quickly retorted that $5 does not a wealthy man make, but $100 would do the trick. Bary commented that $100 was a lot of money and the other kids all chimed in about wealth. Marshall amended his prev. statement that we're all rich-rich with love.. It was pretty funny...

OK, here goes:
8 Item Tag

Here are the rules: 1)Post the rules on your blog. 2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag. 3)Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


8 Favorite TV Shows:

1.Eureka
2.NCIS
3.The Office
4.Red Dwarf
5.The IT Crowd
6.that's all I've got
7.seriously-I usually don't even get to watch these
8.OK, Pushing Dasies, but it's canceled, so it doesn't count.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1.Laundry
2.Went to a seminary meeting
3.Cleaned the bathrooms
4.Grocery Shopping
5.Gassed up the car
6.Made Lasagna
7.Made Spaghetti
8.Cleaned the house
8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:

1.Weekends
2.Summer
3.Beach trips
4.Camping
5.Parents coming to VA
6.Trip to Asia
7.Nauvoo trip in '11
8.Reunion in '10
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Tiburon in SLC
2.In N' Out
3.Pho So 1
4.Thai place by Rockridge Bart in Oakland
5.Shivers in SLC
6.Aquis
7.Bucca
8.Pad Thai

8 Things on My Wish List:

1.I wish there were no moles living under my lawn.
2.I wish for free travel so we could see family whenever.
3.I wish for late spring/early summer weather year round.
4.I wish all under my roof would put away what they get out all the time (me incl. :D)
5.I wish for a pool membership.
6.I wish for a car that requires zero maintenance or repairs-ever(stole that from Jane)
7.I wish for a cure for cancer.
8.I wish to for laundry to fold itself.
8 People I Tag:
1. Candace
2. Laura
3. Jen
4. Shelly
5. Carrie
6. Courtney
7. Catherine
8. Tiffany

2 comments:

A and C said...

What the heck! I haven't even donw the other tag. OK, I will take care of that one tonight and do this one later this week. Happy snow! Does that mean no school tomorrow?

Shelly said...

I enjoyed your 8 lists and am going to attempt this one. I was also wondering why you made lasagna and spaghetti in the same day??